Non-contact IR Thermometer
ELEKTRONIKA SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19:
Elektronika provides design support in the Non-Contact IR thermometer; the goal is to support the rapid scale-up of Infrared thermometer demand up in wake of the coronavirus.
Like hand sanitizers and masks, the infrared thermometer has become a much-sought-after item in the city in the wake of the novel coronavirus threat. “Fever is one of the symptoms of coronavirus and this device is easy to operate and it reads the exact temperature of the human body. These thermometers check the human temperature by sensing the infrared energy radiated by the body.
- 0.96”’ OLED Display/ 4 Digit 7 segment Display Optional
- WTTS003 / TSD305-1C55 (I2C) temperature sensor Optional
- Features: 32°C ~ 42°C (-89.6°F ~ 109°F), C° / F° Selection.
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (0.3°F), response time: 0.5 sec,
- Test Distance: 3-5cm, High-Temperature Alarm,
- Auto Power Off, Data Hold
- Auto Shut OFF
- Temperature is between 34.9°C/94.8 and 37.5°C/99.5, there will be a long beep and a green LED
- Temperature is between 37.6°C/99.6 and 42.2°C/108.0, there will be 3 short double beeps and a red LED.
- This indicates that the body temperature is a little high and you may have a fever.
- Batteries:2 AA batteries required