MPPT Solar Charger
The PV generators exhibit nonlinear I–V and P–V characteristics. The maximum power produced varies with both irradiance and temperature. Since the conversion efficiency of PV arrays is very low, it requires maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control techniques. The maximum power point tracking (MPPT) is the automatic control algorithm to adjust the power interfaces and achieve the greatest possible power harvest, during the moment to moment variations of light level, shading, temperature, and photovoltaic module characteristics.
- Battery voltage 12V DC
- Maximum charging current 20 Ampere
- Maximum Solar Panel Input Voc Upto 21Volts DC (open)
- Battery charging stages three stages: bulk, absorption, and floating
- Battery type selection Tubular, Maintenance-free (SMF)
- Charging current control method PWM at approx. 32 kHz
- Maximum DC Load current (total) 20 Amp
- Protections Reverse polarity protection for battery and Solar panel, short circuit protection, battery overcharge / deep discharge protection, PV reverse current flow protection.
- Temperature range 0 to 60 °C
- Battery LED Indication Low voltage, High
- Voltage charging indications
- Connected Battery Type Sealed lead acid
- Maximum Efficiency 95%
- Maximum PV Array Power 300 W