Traction Motor Control(Active)
NXP S32K based scalable motor control AEC-Q100 qualified 32-bit solution Design targeted for automotive & high reliability motor control application. It is Scalable Hardware & software with multiple performance feature Integrated solution / Ultra-low power / Best performance / Software Support.
- Modular design 1KW to 10KW.
- Customizable FOC & Hall based trapezoidal capability.
- Interface for the absolute position sensor
- Multilevel programmable throttle map
- Forward Reverse Rotation
- Flux Weakening to support 2x rated speed of the motor at the same power level
- Programmable regeneration capability upto 40A DC bus current.
- Programmable throttle map to calibrate to vehicle specifications
- DC bus current limiting to offer an economy mode of operation
- Speed limiting feature to limit the maximum speed of operation
- CAN 2.0 A/B with UDS and Bootloader